Wienerworld and MVD Visual are proud to announce the DVD release ofThe Rolling Stones Rare and Unseen on April 20, 2010. (Released January 18th in the UK)
Rare and Unseen, the second title in this exclusive and all new DVD collection for fans, takes an inside look at the sheer audacity of the band that took RnB and made it into mainstream rock: The Rolling Stones.
From smalltime band to megastar rockers, The Stones have certainly had a major impact in the music world. They played, they recorded and they conquered the planet for five decades.
This brand new DVD release is a collection of rare footage you won’t find elsewhere! Features original rare film and videos of the band, newsreels and photographs from private collections.
– Mick Jagger on World in Action talks at length on responsibility and the law
– Keith Richards at the Berlin Film Festival
– Charlie Watts in a rare sound bite or two
– Bill Wyman talks tours and life
– Rare footage of Brian Jones 1964
– Rare and Unseen footage of each of the band talking
– Local TV reports thought lost and now restored
– Rock’n’Roll, Tours and Nostalgia
– Unseen interview footage from Belfast